More things that are making me regret my decision to give up alcohol for Lent.
10. Lots of emotions regarding my father-in-law’s illness.
9. Two work-from-home days (one unplanned) with all the children at home.
8. Better Call Saul.
7. I am hosting the Battle of the Books meeting tomorrow evening.
6. Dan keeps saying, “Are you sure you don’t want a drink?” #enabler
5. A lot of people in my social media feeds enjoy wine, beer, and/or cocktails, and they insist on sharing.
4. Two bottles from Wigle in my liquor cabinet.
3. Work reorganization! Another one!
2. I wiped out on ice yesterday, and bruised my coccyx.
1. The 2016 Presidential campaign. (On a related note: We know when Dad M has had a good day because he will get in a fight with us about politics.)