Here are all the reasons I have not updated my blog since March 21, 2017.
1. I don’t have anything to say.
2. I have too much to say.
For example, I have a rant locked inside my head about how sexist the current administration is, and due to a new outrage every day, I cannot get it out.
T*ump refused to shake German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s hand.
Mike Pence doesn’t dine alone with women who aren’t his wife (or attend events with alcohol without her there). TBH, I don’t know if this is more self-loathing on his part or misogyny. But if he’s not sitting at the table with a woman to share a meal, you can bet your ass he’s not having one-on-one meetings with women, period.
T*ump accused a woman (of color, no less) with zero evidence of committing a crime and at the same time says Bill O’Reilly didn’t do anything wrong.
The GOP voted to defund Planned Parenthood, T*ump ended the Fair Pay and safe Workplaces Rule, and the State Department cut off funding to the UN’s family planning agency.
I mean, that’s all in the last, like, two weeks.
3. I am busy. Work is steady, children have been sick, children have been busy, I will be helping to coach Michael’s soccer team once the weather gets better and we actually have games and practices. And so on. Life.
4. Finding an agent is time consuming.
5. I’m writing another book.
6. I don’t have any big life updates.
7. I don’t have anything I want to talk about (i.e. like a movie or book).
I feel, in some ways, at least in terms of things I usually write about on this blog, very much in limbo. Life is moving forward, and I *am* writing.
Just not here.